In the heart of the Hautes-Pyrénées, in the Aure Valley, Saint-Lary is a family ski resort with an international fame.
Presentation of Saint-Lary
It offers one of the greatest skiing domains of the French Pyrenees spread over three inter-connected sectors, at different altitudes and exposures, for everyone's enjoyment. Choosing Saint-Lary means you will fall under the typical and preserved charm of a Pyrenean village, located at 800 m of altitude, chosen to receive the Famille Plus label.
Saint-Lary gathers the best aspects of life in the mountains and Pyrenean scenery, a happy alliance between water, sun and the warm welcome of its inhabitants.
Open towards the Gascogne hillsides, the valley is also connected to Spain by the Aragnouet-Bielsa tunnel, 20 km away from Saint-Lary Soulan.
- 1700m - 2515 m
- 100 km on 3 sectors
- 275 snow guns
- 7 green
- 26 blue
- 12 red
- 10 black
- Attention to disabled person
- Shuttle between Saint Lary 1700 and 1900
- Children day care centres
- Recreational centre
- Automatic ticketing terminals (skibadge)
- Cash dispenser
- Restaurants on the slopes
- Covered picnic area
- Free Wifi
- Skipass Delivery
- Mobile app
- Ice rink
- Mountain lake with pedestrian access
- House of the National park of Pyrenees
- Thermal baths
- Beauty and fitness centre
A Certified resort for family
Saint-Lary ski resort respect the criteria of the label supported by the departments of the State in charge of tourism which testifies of the quality of the reception and the services supplied to families and children in the french destinations :
- A personalized reception for families
- Animations adapted for all the ages
- Rates adapted to all the ages
- Activities for children and parents, to live separately or together
- Medical service close to the resort for little problems
Where is Saint-Lary ?
SPECIAL SHUTTLE SERVICE AT Tarbes airport
A service of shuttle on request, set up by the General Council of the Hautes-Pyrénées, allows the passengers of flights from Paris Orly and from London Stansted to reach easily and quickly their ski resort.
Rate per pers.: 15€ to go, return 30€ (free under 4 years old)