To never get bored, discover our 3 extraordinary tours! Explore our trails, safely, whether you are a beginner or an expert.
Ski touring & lift pass
To enable you to reach the marked ski touring itineraries in the area more quickly, the Ski de Rando pass gives you access to 6 ski lifts (within the limit of 2 lifts used with the pass).
Ski de Rando pass: €16
Go to the ticket office to collect your pass!
Use of 2 lifts with the Ski de Rando pass from the following lifts: Roc de la Calme chairlift, Airelles chairlift, Belvédère chairlift, Calme Nord chairlift, Aveillans chairlift and Télécabine.
Want a tip or two?
- Follow the tracks strictly
- Respect the right of way for skiers when crossing the slopes
- Exploring our tours after closing time is prohibited at your own risk
- Pay attention to grooming equipment in use
- Cover up warmly
- Check your equipment, especially during the descent (downhill position)
- Find out the avalanche risk level
- In case of doubt, you can ask the first aiders for information
- In case of an accident call the emergency services on 04 68 30 60 61 or 115
To make the most of it, it's best to be well equipped!
In addition to your ski touring equipment, remember to bring:
- 1 shovel
- 1 probe - DVA (100% charged)
- 1 pair of cleats
- 1 ice axe of 50cm max
- 1 harness
- 1 rope
- 1 first aid kit
- 1 pair of glasses cat. 3/4
- 1 mask
- 1 helmet
- 1 frontal
- 1 pair of mittens or gloves
Catalan born and bred, Sylvain Marty is a mountain and outdoor activities enthusiast, such as ski touring, alpine and cross-country skiing, cycling and trail running, which he does all year round. Twenty years ago, he opened his own sports shop in Font-Romeu where he gives expert advice on every discipline.
Today, he is involved in the project to mark out ski touring trails to help you discover one of his passions. Always at the forefront of innovation, with him technical equipment will no longer hold any secrets for you, which is the assurance of leaving with equipment adapted to your needs.
If you prefer to buy directly at the resort, here is the list of available points of sale (ticket offices, vending machines, reseller partners)