2 possible options
To each his own
Adult or under 17, choose the ideal pass.
And for the hungrier hikers, you can even opt for a meal with a view.
Yes, it's true, we're not pulling your leg!
Sales only at the ticket office
Our experts advise you
Here are some tips for an even more perfect moment!
- Bring warm clothes, shoes suitable for winter mountain walking and water
- On chairlifts:
- Remove your backpack, place it on your lap or on the seat beside you if it is not occupied.
- Ideally, place yourself on the left-hand side of the seat.
- On arrival, raise your guardrail when prompted to do so and leave the landing area promptly.
- Do not walk on the ski slopes.
- Stay on the routes between the lifts.
- Bear in mind the time of the last ascent from the Oule chairlift.
SNOWALK ON VIDEO
We take you with us for the Snowalk, the pedestrian route of the Saint-Lary resort.
Pic de Tourette, Les Merlans, Lac de l'Oule... Discover all the emblematic places of the resort, even on foot.