Here are a few tips to ensure that your journey to Saint-Lary goes as smoothly as possible, even if the traffic conditions are complicated!
- Prepare your vehicle well before leaving for the mountains: the condition of the tyres and battery, the lights are working properly, the oil levels (engine oil, brake fluid, etc.), the wear of the brake pads and windscreen wipers.
- Don't forget your chains and before you leave, do a test fit on your vehicle (remember to place your chains in an accessible place)
- Take warm clothes, thin gloves to be able to handle your chains in the cold without getting your hands dirty, an electric lamp and water
- Do not overtake snow removal machines during their work (this is prohibited)
- In the event of a traffic jam, do not leave your vehicle without being asked to do so by the police